Wednesday, January 9, 2019

I Firmly Resolve

Your assignment this weekend is to complete a "give what you can" tag from the end of the hallway, commit it to memory and post a picture to instagram under the #eccrandomactsofkindess. Your random act of kindness must be completed and posted by Sunday. If you don't have an instagram account, you can send the pic to my email. When you have completed your random act of kindness and have posted a pic, just hop on the blog and say, "Finished" or "done" or "complete".

Also on the wall are "take what you need" envelopes. If you are struggling or know someone who is, grab a little quote and drop it somewhere they might see it! Have a good weekend. Let's catch our breath before the next quarter begins!

23 comments:

  1. Sophie and I did one together but we are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished. Anna’s and mine are together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to post this but I did it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap, I forgot to say this but I did mine on the 10. Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did mine on Friday.

    ReplyDelete